- Windproof stretch soft-shell jacket-now in tall sizes. Relaxed fit. Center front zipper, zip chest pocket and zip hand pockets. Hem cinch-cord. Raised high-definition logos.
- WindWall fabric is a wind-resistant fleece. WindWall utilizes a unique fabric-bonding process that allows a limited degree of external air permeability (approximately 20 CFM), which drastically reduces the effects of windchill and enhances your warmth and comfort.Â WindWall 1 fabric has a mesh liner, while WindWall 2 fabric has a grid fleece liner for even greater insulation.
- The North Face’sÂ fundamental mission remains unchanged since 1966:Â Provide the best gear for our athletes and the modern day explorer, support the preservation of the outdoors, and inspire a global movement of exploration.
- The North Face delivers an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear. We push the boundaries of innovation so that you can push the boundaries of exploration. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world’s most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers.
- The North Face was built on a love for the outdoors and the desire to enable all types of exploration, from your backyard to the Himalayas. Over the last 50 years we’ve lived by our “true north,” the belief that exploration has the power to change us, to challenge us and to help us see the world from new perspectives.
Now crafted in a longer 29.5″ length, our top-rated Apex Bionic jacket is crafted of protective, water-resistant TNF Apex ClimateBlock fabric for all-around performance in windy weather.